MAV Personnel Schedule Development Services
Are you in need of a project schedule but now ready to hire a full time scheduler? Whether you need a proposal schedule for a bid package or need assistance setting up the project schedule for a new project, MAV Personnel can assist. We have on staff schedulers that are available to meet and discuss your project needs. There is no learning curve or training, simply a highly experienced scheduler that will gain a full understanding of your situation and develop the required documents.
We have developed schedules for items such as new plant construction, bid packages, industrial plant revamps, turnaround projects, capital improvement projects, power plant construction, commercial buildings and road and bridge.
Options we can provide include:
- Bid schedule development
- Setup and configuration of scheduling software and database
- Temp schedulers to fill in gaps during peak periods or after employee exit
- Assist in front end project development, well before full time resources are required.
- Schedule readiness reviews
- Schedule conflict analysis
- Assist in review and selection of project scheduling software that meets your corporate or project requirements
- Remote schedule management
View our fill service offerings at https://www.mavpersonnel.com/services/
Employee Profile – Tom Hinckley
Tom is not only the President and Founder of MAV Personnel, he is also our lead project controls consultant. Starting his career as a laborer during college at SIUC, he went on to fill many roles after graduation including construction coordinator, subcontract administrator, project scheduler, cost manager, turnaround scheduler, turnaround planner, estimating technical support administrator among other duties.
Tom has scheduling experience in commercial and industrial projects including turnarounds, capital projects and new construction. Proficient with most software out there, Tom can develop your schedule in no time utilizing Oracle P6 or Microsoft Projects.