MAV is currently accepting resumes for Project Controls Managers for positions coming up in first quarter of 2020. If you feel you meet the minimum qualifications below please submit your resume ASAP.
- Job Location: Multiple
- Pay Rate: Based on experience
- Duration: TBD
- Employment Type: Contract and Direct Placement
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Work Schedule: TBD
- Projected Start: First quarter 2020
- Projected Duration: TBD
Position is responsible for the management and execution of project controls systems, processes and personnel. Provide project status and progress to management. Identify and report issues and take measures to correct by applying industry best practices and or facilitate meetings with team management to raise and resolve issues.
Typical Project Controls Manager Duties:
- Develop project controls plan for the development of work scope definition, preliminary estimates, budgets, plans, schedules, scope change and resource requirements.
- Develop and document control procedures and plan.
- Oversee and direct all work activities in the project controls department.
- Develop criteria for schedule and oversee development.
- Review and approve deviations to the project plan and schedule
- Implement and manage field change order process.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings with contractor, client and staff.
- Report project status (cost, schedule and resources).
- Develop recovery plan for project problems.
- Report daily progress as required.
- Conduct random audit of contractor personnel to insure attendance.
- Oversee development of contractor performance audit by staff.
- Administer sub-contractor performance evaluations through Client or direct.